The Twist is a gallery, a bridge, and a sculpture, all in one. The 1000 square meter building twists into a sculptural form and spans 60 meters across the Randselva river. The building was designed by the Danish star architects BIG - Bjarke Ingels Group.
DKK 10,6 million
BIG - Bjarke Ingels Group
october 2018 - august 2019
Plumbing, sprinkler and HVAC in the magnificent Kistefos Museum in Norway
In a harmonious interplay of woodland nature, The Twist is a very beautiful showroom with varied light sources and views of the river.
Brondum has performed plumbing, sprinkler and HVAC in the spectacular building.
Among other the installations comprise:
- 3 air units with air flow of 4900/1700/2210 m3 / h
- 2 air units (incl. Cooling surface) with airflow of 15,300 / 6160 m3 / h
- 1 cooling system of 99 kW
- Roof drains, drainage installation, water installation
- Fire hydrant
- Sanitation for the toilets